Last Updated on September 20, 2021 by Profitable Mommy Blogging
Spread Some Bloggy Love – A 14 Day Challenge
January 26, 2009 by Tishia
I love reading blogs (I won’t mention that my Google Reader has 945 unread posts waiting for me at the moment! LOL). I think a lot of us do for a number of different reasons. Now it’s time to take action and give back to those bloggers we love so much.
Happy to be at Home is posing a challenge to the blogosphere. The two weeks leading up to Valentine’s Day let’s start showing some bloggy love! Happy to be at Home has provided a list of 14 things you can do, 1 for each day, to share the love.
- Comment, comment, comment! Stop by your favorite blogs and leave a comment on one or two posts.
- Subscribe. If you don’t already, subscribe via RSS, e-mail, or follow the blog on blogger.
- Social bookmarking. Choose a great post or two on your favorite blogs and bookmark them using StumbleUpon, Kirtsy, Digg, Del.icio.us, or any of the other social bookmarking sites out there.
- Tweet. If you have a Twitter account, send out a few tweets with links to your favorite bloggers.
- Click through an ad or visit a site sponsor.
- Send a thank you email. Let your favorite bloggers know just how much you appreciate the dedication and hard work they put into their blogs.
- Mark your favorite blogs as a favorite in Technorati.
- Read through the archives. Then comment on a post or two that’s new to you.
- Write a post on your blog and share links to some of your favorite bloggers.
- Visit some of the blogs in your favorite blogger’s blogroll and let them know how you found their link.
- Nominate your favorites for blog awards or a BlogHer of the Week post.
- Find some new favorites. Spend some time exploring new blogs found through memes or carnivals.
- Grab a button. If your favorite bloggers have a button for their site, grab it and put it in your sidebar.
- When or if your favorite blogger hosts a Mr. Linky, do your best to participate.
Please spread the word about this challenge. Happy to be at Home would like to reach as many people as possible with this challenge. You can read the write up on their site, grab the button and post to your own blog by visiting their site.